Islam is a true religion from God and Allah has given guidance to live life as per his plan which is beneficial for humankind not only in this world even after our death by gifting us heavens for our good deeds.
Like all the countries of the world, which have laws and punishments to curb crimes and run the country smoothly, same way in Islam there is a law and punishment for crimes and sin to maintain peaceful society.
# Below are the punishments for crimes and sins in Islam:
- Death punishment for killings and murder
- Death punishment for rape and molestation
- Death punishment for adultery (having sex with married woman or man)
- 100 lashes for fornication (having sex with unmarried girl or man and culprit too is unmarried)
- Chopping of hands for burglary
- Death punishment for black magic and witchcraft
- Death punishment for homosexuality (having sex or marrying same sex and gender)
- Death punishment for pedophiles (having sex forcefully or willingly with children who have not reached puberty)
- Death punishment for incest (having sex in family relations like mother or father or brother or sister or uncle or aunties etc)
- Death punishment for bestiality (having sex with animals or birds)
- Death punishment for promiscuity (having multiple sexual partners)
- Death punishment for running brothels and dance bar and forcing girls and boys in flesh trades
- Death punishment for making nude and porn movies
- Death punishment for supplying drugs
- Death punishment for adulterated food and medicines
- Death punishment for blasphemy
- Death punishment for type 2 apostate:
Type 1 apostate: if a Muslim leaves Islam and converts to any other religion or became atheist or agnostics and reason he gives is that he wants to enjoy life as in Islam there are restrictions like no alcohol no drugs, cannot have multiple sexual partners, going to dance bars and brothel is punishable etc.
There is no death punishment for such Muslims who have chosen temporary freedom of this world in exchange of permanent freedom after death which is heavens.
Type 2 apostate: if a Muslim leaves Islam and converts to any other religion or became atheist or agnostics and reason he gives is that Islam degrades woman and there is no equal rights, Islam promotes terrorism, Islam promotes prostitution and nudity, Islam teaches unscientific things etc., then there is a death punishment to such apostate as they have spoken lie and have not proved any of his claims. Such Muslims are called Munafiqs in Islam and there is a severe punishment for such kind of Muslims.
1400+ years ago when Islam was spreading in Saudi Arabia and few non Muslim Arabs who did not like Islam because in Islam there is no racism and teaches equal rights to rich and poor which was rejected by rich non Muslim Arabs of that time.
To stop Islam they plotted and planed and converted to Islam with evil intentions. After few months they left Islam blaming Islam so that many non Muslim Arabs will stop embracing Islam; and due to these reasons rule of death punishment was implemented, so that such cases of fake conversions are curbed and stopped.
- Allah loveth those who are just. (Quran 60:8)
- Verily! Allah loves those who are equitable. (Quran 49:09)
- Indeed, Allah loves the righteous (Quran 9:4)
- Indeed, Allah loves kind and doers of good (Quran 9:4)
- And Allah loves those who make themselves clean and pure (i.e. who clean their private parts from urine and stools, after answering the call of nature]. (Quran 9:108)
- Indeed, Allah do not like transgressors (Quran 2:190)
- Allah loveth not corrupters (Quran 5:64)
- Indeed, Allah does not like traitors (Quran 8:58)
- Allah does not like corruption and mischief making (Quran 2:205)
- Verily, Allah loveth not arrogant boaster (Quran 31:18)
#LIFE IS SACRED AND PEACEFUL…
- Life is SACRED: Say: “Come, I will rehearse what Allah hath (really) prohibited you from”: Join not anything as equal with Him; be good to your parents; kill not your children on a plea of want; – We provide sustenance for you and for them;- come not nigh to shameful deeds. Whether open or secret; take not life, which Allah hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus doth He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. (Quran chapter 6:151)
- Women: No forceful marriage and harshness:O ye who believe! Ye are forbidden to inherit women against their will. Nor should ye treat them with harshness, that ye may take away part of the dower ye have given them,-except where they have been guilty of open lewdness; on the contrary live with them on a footing of kindness and equity. If ye take a dislike to them it may be that ye dislike a thing, and Allah brings about through it a great deal of good. (Quran chapter 4:19)
- Peace with enemy:But if the enemy inclines towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah; for He is one that heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran chapter 8: 61)
- Tolerance and Forgiveness in Islam:You shall resort to pardon, advocate tolerance, and disregard the ignorant (Quran Chapter 7:199)
- Killing Innocent is as if he slew the whole Mankind:On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person – unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land – it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land. (Quran 5:32)
- Suicide is Prohibited:O you, who have believed, do not consume one another’s wealth unjustly but only [in lawful] business by mutual consent. And do not kill yourselves [or one another]. Indeed, Allah is to you ever Merciful (Quran 4:29)
- Stand out firmly for justice: O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah; even though it be against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, be he rich or poor, Allah is a Better Protector to both (than you). So follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you may avoid justice, and if you distort your witness or refuse to give it, verily, Allah is ever Well-Acquainted with what you do. (Quran 4:135)
- Restrain Anger: Those who spend [in Allah’s Cause – deeds of charity, alms, etc.] in prosperity and in adversity, who repress anger, and who pardon men; verily, Allah loves Al-Muhsinun (the good-doers). (Quran 3:134)
- Do not be rude in speech: So by mercy from Allah, [O Muhammad], you were lenient with them. And if you had been rude [in speech] and harsh in heart, they would have disbanded from about you. So pardon them and ask forgiveness for them and consult them in the matter. And when you have decided, then rely upon Allah. Indeed, Allah loves those who rely [upon Him]. (Quran 3:159)
- Do not laugh at others:O ye who believe! Let not some men among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former): Nor let some women laugh at others: It may be that the (latter are better than the (former): Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, (to be used of one) after he has believed: And those who do not desist are (indeed) doing wrong. (Quran 49:11)
- No Corruption and Bribery:And eat up not one another’s property unjustly (in any illegal way e.g. stealing, robbing, deceiving, etc.), nor give bribery to the rulers (judges before presenting your cases) that you may knowingly eat up a part of the property of others sinfully. (Quran 2:188)
- Women also have the right for inheritance: There is a share for men and a share for women from what is left by parents and those nearest related, whether, the property be small or large – a legal share. (Quran 4:7)
- Order righteousness to people and also practice it yourself:Enjoin you Al-Birr (piety and righteousness and each and every act of obedience to Allah) on the people and you forget (to practice it) yourselves, while you recite the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)]! Have you then no sense? (Quran 2:44)
- Do not commit abuse on the earth: “Eat and drink from the provision of Allah, and do not commit abuse on the earth, spreading corruption.” (Quran 2:60)
- Fight only with those who fight you: Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. (Quran 2:190)
- Peace with enemy: But if the enemy inclines towards peace, do thou (also) incline towards peace, and trust in Allah. for He is One that heareth and knoweth (all things). (Quran chapter 8: 61)
- Kind and Just towards Non Muslims: Allah forbids you not, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) Faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for Allah loveth those who are just. (Quran 60:8)
- Fight in the cause of Allah for weak and oppressed: And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, ill-treated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: “Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” (Quran 4:75)
- Be dutiful and do not say a word of disrespect to parents: And your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And that you be dutiful to your parents. If one of them or both of them attain old age in your life, say not to them “UFF” (a word of disrespect), nor shout at them but address them in terms of honour. (Quran 17:23)
- Judge with justice between people: Verily! Allah commands that you should render back the trusts to those, to whom they are due; and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice. Verily, how excellent is the teaching which He (Allah) gives you! Truly, Allah is Ever All-Hearer, All-Seer.(Quran 4:58)
- Charity to people who do not beg: (Charity is) for Fuqara (the poor), who in Allah’s Cause are restricted (from travel), and cannot move about in the land (for trade or work). The one who knows them not, thinks that they are rich because of their modesty. You may know them by their mark, they do not beg of people at all. And whatever you spend in good, surely Allah knows it well. (Quran 2:273)
- Do not kill children for fear of poverty: And kill not your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Surely, the killing of them is a great sin. (Quran 17:31)